Well, everything has been great on our end and we hope you have been doing just as well! We appreciate all the support we have had so far from all of our friends and family.
As you may have heard by now we are performing on Saturday September 24th at 10pm at Belle Isle Restaurant and Brewery, 50 Penn Place, 1900 NW Expressway, OKC. There will be a reasonable $5 cover charge.
I'm ecstatic to perform here for the first time in a long time. I used to go and hangout there quite a bit when I lived in OKC. They have great beer and amazing food. I've also seen some phenomenal bands perform there including Mike Hosty and a few others.
If you have never been to Belle Isle Restaurant and Brewery don't worry. It's probably one of the easiest places to find in OKC. If you go to Penn Square Mall and look directly across Northwest Expressway to the south you will see a big tower. That tower is 50 Penn Place: Home of Belle Isle Restaurant and Brewery, Full Circle Bookstore, Belle Isle Art Gallery, Route 66 Boutique, KJ103, 101.9 The Twister and 94.7 The Brew.
Belle Isle Restaurant and Brewery has two different parts. A restaurant downstairs and a brew pub upstairs.
The restaurant has everything you need. Premium quality pizza, pasta, burgers, sandwiches and even Tex-Mex! The restaurant hours are 11am- 10pm Monday thru Saturday.
Upstairs is the brewery where you'll find craft beer, bar games, sports on the big screen, a full bar and LIVE MUSIC including yours truly OKLAHOMA UPRISING!
- Head to Full Circle Book Store to hang out on their patio with coffee and your favorite book.
- For lunch head to the Belle Isle Urban Market for a honey-pepper BLT and a 'Dixie Duck' root beer.
- After lunch you can check out the top notch art at 50 Penn Place Gallery or check out some local and American made products at Route 66. Maybe after that head upstairs possibly get a tour of one of the many radio stations headquartered there. If not just peak in the windows!
- 3:30pm to 6:30pm is happy hour at Belle Isle Brewery so go in and grab a handcrafted Frozen Finger IPA on the cheap. Catch the game on the big screen the head downstairs for a Sausage & Mushroom Margherita Burger for dinner.
- After a hearty meal you can relax by the fountain and get ready for Oklahoma Uprising LIVE at Belle Isle Brewery! You can party to your hearts delight and then go home and GO TO BED because you just had quite a day!
Looking forward to seeing you folks and getting to hang out with my favorite people! Hope to see you there and don't forget about our other shows coming up...
October 2nd- Guthrie Escape Art and Wine Festival @2pm
October 22nd- Boo! On Bell Shawnee @ 12pm
October 23rd- Sauced Fest at Paseo @ 5pm
Oklahoma Uprising: Oklahoma Music. Oklahoma Community. Oklahoma Spirit.
For music, videos, merchandise, show schedule, news and blogs join the Oklahoma Uprising at OklahomaUprising.com!